[erlang-questions] hacked gmail account -> spam

karol skocik karol.skocik@REDACTED
Fri Jan 14 20:59:04 CET 2011

Just a final note about the issue - Tuncer Ayaz asked me to mention,
that Firefox 4 has a feature called 'compartments' which is also of
interest for security
and provides similar protection like tabs-as-processes.

http://andreasgal.wordpress.com/2010/10/13/compartments/

Have a nice day,
  Karol