[erlang-questions] We need a better marketing division :-)

Ivan Uemlianin ivan@REDACTED
Thu Jan 13 10:23:57 CET 2011

On 12/01/2011 09:49, Ulf Wiger wrote:
> One thing that comes to mind is work done by the USAF Cognitive
> Modelling Group in Scottsdale, AZ on using Erlang for very-large-
> scale cognitive modeling. Part of the work has been published
>
> http://iccm2010.cs.drexel.edu/proceedings/papers/Douglass.pdf

That is a  very interesting paper, thank you.

 From time to time I google around for natural language processing
research using Erlang (esp. interested in speech recognition).  I've yet
to find any.  If anyone here knows of any such work I'd love to hear of it.

Best wishes

Ivan

Ivan A. Uemlianin

                     ivan@REDACTED
                      www.llaisdy.com
                          llaisdy.wordpress.com
                      www.linkedin.com/in/ivanuemlianin

     "Froh, froh! Wie seine Sonnen, seine Sonnen fliegen"
                      (Schiller, Beethoven)