[erlang-questions] message copying overhead atoms vs binaries

Paolo Negri paolo.negri@REDACTED
Mon Jan 10 12:31:33 CET 2011

Hi Bob,

Thanks for taking the time to answer and pointing to the resources.
I would also like to to say thanks more in general to the whole list
since as a newcomer being part of this list so far has been very
helpful and interesting.

Thanks,

Paolo

--
Engineering
http://www.wooga.com | phone +49-30-8962 5058  | fax +49-30-8964 9064

wooga GmbH | Saarbruecker Str. 38 | 10405 Berlin | Germany
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Berlin; HRB 117846 B
Registergericht Berlin-Charlottenburg
Geschaeftsfuehrung: Jens Begemann, Philipp Moeser