[erlang-questions] FPGA coming around the corner

James Churchman jameschurchman@REDACTED
Sun Jan 9 21:44:39 CET 2011

How much of the average erlang code spends its cpu time siting in BIF's and
how much is the erlang code its self? (and does this
change significantly with HiPE??)

Im assuming its not a significant amount of time, but if it is should be
posible to produce a set of some of the bifs for an FPGA

Been a few years now but had to do a moderate amount of VHDL for FPGA's at
uni, tho i hear good things about Bluespec, its bassed on haskell and is
also a hardware description language

james