Fri Feb 18 07:41:25 CET 2011
Yeasterday i released EPmail-0.2 mail system written in Erlang.
Changes of new version:
* Pop3 server compliant with rfc 1939
* Smtp server, a minimal implementation of rfc 5321
* Pop3 and Smtp servers remake with gen_fsm
* Abilities to work with multiple domain names
* Configuration file now in erlang term
* User data storage is ets, dets or mnesia
Sytem running with runing main supervisor:
View this message in context: http://erlang.2086793.n4.nabble.com/EPmail-0-2-released-tp3312120p3312120.html
Sent from the Erlang Questions mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
More information about the erlang-questions