[erlang-questions] Two beautiful programs - or web programming made easy

Ulf Wiger ulf.wiger@REDACTED
Sat Feb 12 13:15:12 CET 2011

Well, I read those links not as an indictment of websockets per se, but of the UPGRADE-based handshake. I think Joe is definitely on to something here, and this sort of setup fits Erlang beautifully.

Essentially, Joe may have found a way to dust off his ex11 idea[1], in a context where it is much more likely to succeed. ;-)

(But please, Joe, leave out the !! this time - one revolution at a time.)

BR,
Ulf W

[1]  http://ftp.sunet.se/pub/lang/erlang/workshop/2004/ex11.pdf