[erlang-questions] supervise a python process

Joseph Wayne Norton <>
Fri Feb 11 15:19:44 CET 2011

For Python/Erlang integration, I have had success with the following approaches:

- py_interface

- Python EBF client

- Python JSON RPC client

The latter two methods haven't been documented yet.  Though, there is some general UBF documentation in place (http://norton.github.com/ubf/ubf-user-guide.en.html).