[erlang-questions] Slave node restart not working

Adam Lindberg <>
Fri Feb 4 14:20:54 CET 2011

I can see that the new beam process for the slave node actually
dissappears, and it and it is not possible to ping it.

I have verified this behavior on Windows as well.

» ps aux | grep beam | wc -l
1

()24> net_adm:ping().
pang