Consultant Recommendations?

Parnell Springmeyer <>
Wed Feb 2 19:26:07 CET 2011

I'm writing this on behalf of a friend who came to me for consulting
work to be done in Erlang. I'm too busy ATM (working on my own startup)
and told him I would ask around for some recommendations.

Anybody have favorites or recommendations for *individuals* that do
excellent Erlang consulting/contract work?

The project (details require an NDA) is a RESTful API service that would
be handling a large number of requests. No UI is needed (that's being
handled by their PHP team or something).

Thanks in advance.

Parnell "ixmatus" Springmeyer (