[erlang-questions] escript -- undefined function main/1 if using relative path

Tim Watson watson.timothy@REDACTED
Wed Feb 2 04:42:56 CET 2011

On 1 February 2011 20:40, Tim Watson <watson.timothy@REDACTED> wrote:
> On 1 February 2011 20:23, Radu Brumariu <brum76@REDACTED> wrote:
>> Hi,
>> I have this escript archive and if I execute it from a relative path I
>> get the following error :
>>

> Can you post the error (or a link/gist/etc) - it's a bit hard to
> diagnose without more detail.

Sorry, I meant to say can you post the code (e.g., your main/1
function). It's probably that you're passing "." somewhere that wants
a fully qualified path rather than an absolute, or perhaps depending
on the current working directory in some way. It's not possible to
diagnose without knowing what your script is doing.