[erlang-questions] high performance cache

ricardo_bcl tome.wave@REDACTED
Tue Dec 27 19:21:14 CET 2011

After searching for this, I decided to implement a very simple cache
mechanism using ETS:

https://github.com/ricardobcl/ETScache

For now, it only controls the number of elements in cache, because it's
faster and it did what I wanted, but can be easily modified to prune it
terms of bytes.

Senthilkumar Peelikkampatti wrote