[erlang-questions] The Core Erlang AST via cerl.erl and Sequence returns from functions

Eric Merritt ericbmerritt@REDACTED
Sat Dec 24 03:27:52 CET 2011

Richard,

 Just a quick follow up. How do you actually debug modules in the
standard libraries? The debugger refuses to step into sticky dirs, of
which kernel and stardard lib are.

Thanks,
Eric