[erlang-questions] A suggested improvement for -extends(…)

Fernando "Brujo" Benavides fernando.benavides@REDACTED
Fri Dec 23 16:22:24 CET 2011

Ha! Super tricky, but I like your solution and it is similar to the way I would implement -extends: I would include all non-overridden parent functions in child.erl at compile time, but I get your point about code-reloading, I haven't thought about that.

Thanks!