[erlang-questions] Continuous Integration and Release Management for Erlang projects

Zabrane Mickael zabrane3@REDACTED
Thu Dec 22 21:31:44 CET 2011

Thanks guys for these useful feedbacks.

Jenkins seems to be the way to go for me.

It's well documented and there's an O'reilly book "Jenkins: The Definitive Guide (2011)" available:
http://www.amazon.com/Jenkins-Definitive-John-Ferguson-Smart/dp/1449305350

Regards,
Zabrane