[erlang-questions] Erlang Shell History: enabled.

Fred Hebert mononcqc@REDACTED
Wed Dec 21 13:27:26 CET 2011

I've only tested it with R14B03+, none of the prior versions. It apparently
doesn't work with older ones. The OS should make no difference as the
'global' module doesn't have anything to do with non-Erlang languages.

I don't have older versions of Erlang installed anymore, and unless someone
sends in a patch that makes everything play nice, I don't think I'll
support it.