[erlang-questions] Unit testing

Yves S. Garret yoursurrogategod@REDACTED
Tue Dec 20 17:43:54 CET 2011

Oh and if anyone has personal experience and personal inputs on this
subject, that would be awesome and I would love to hear your inputs
especially.  After doing software development and learning about the
software development process, I've found that -- given the general
unreliability of software nowadays -- some (any?) form of testing is highly
prized in the software development process.

On Tue, Dec 20, 2011 at 11:38 AM, Yves S. Garret <yoursurrogategod@REDACTED