[erlang-questions] Webmachine Binary Request Strings

Magnus Klaar magnus.klaar@REDACTED
Mon Dec 19 20:50:32 CET 2011

Hi!

Cowboy currently includes an experimental webmachine-like interface. The
first commit of this module should explain some of the key differences from
webmachine. If i remember the history of this module the intial estimate
for the time needed to decouple webmachine from mochiweb _and_ refactor
webmachine to support both binaries and lists everywhere was greater than
the time needed to just add the difference between the two to cowboy.

https://github.com/extend/cowboy/commit/aab1587a4b3d8f0c3d92a2083227527d51109980

If you're interested in a

MVH Magnus