[erlang-questions] Proposal for new Q&A site in Stack Exchange

Wes James comptekki@REDACTED
Mon Dec 19 17:30:48 CET 2011

Is it an advantage or disadvantage to have more places to post
questions?  If it goes there, then people here won't see it (at least
immediately).  I'd rather people come to this list and post their
questions so they can be seen first hand.  If questions are put on
this proposed site or say stackoverflow, they may not be seen for some
time until someone does a search that makes a hit on that question and
then decides to answer.  That's not saying questions won't go
unanswered on this list either.

me dos centavos

-wes