[erlang-questions] Summary for 2nd Erlang Hangout

Alex Shneyderman a.shneyderman@REDACTED
Fri Dec 16 19:45:51 CET 2011

Hi, Ahmed!

I have a question about the information that you guys exchanged (links
to articles/sites/blogs/etc) during the conversation. Do you have it
transcripted somewhere? Quality of some of the portions of the sound
is not ideal, so it is a bit hard to figure out what exactly to
google. In particular I was interested about the article by Ulf Wiger.
But in general it would be great if you have these things posted along
side the video of the hangout.

Cheers & thanks,
Alex.