[erlang-questions] hierarchical behaviour doesn't seem to work ?

Dmitry Kolesnikov dmkolesnikov@REDACTED
Wed Dec 14 06:48:09 CET 2011

Hi,

If you are trying to achieve a "polymorphism" then nested behaviours is not a right thing.
It is very difficult to justify when use nested behaviours when not. As an example I have implemented a plugin interface via nested behaviour but it could be done through other way around.

Dmitry