[erlang-questions] Best practices in gen_fsm usage

Steve Davis steven.charles.davis@REDACTED
Tue Dec 13 01:44:37 CET 2011

Often, I find myself starting with gen_fsm then veering back to a
gen_server which "manages" a module of pure state callbacks... so I'm
making it a personal target to understand why that is. I'm feeling
(and I could be wrong) that there's a piece missing from the picture
here, and it seems my experience is not totally isolated (esp. wrt the
OP).

/s