[erlang-questions] inet:getstat() for SslSocket

dmitry kolesnikov dmkolesnikov@REDACTED
Fri Dec 9 13:26:22 CET 2011

Hello,

Thank you for response!

I see... R15B sounds good, thanks for that! In mean while hack might be
acceptable.

I have been trying to find internal API how to map SslSocket to TCP/IP but
did not succeed.
Any hints?

Best Regards,
Dmitry