[erlang-questions] Best practices in gen_fsm usage

Fred Hebert mononcqc@REDACTED
Wed Dec 7 23:21:13 CET 2011

On Wed, Dec 7, 2011 at 12:04 PM, Max Lapshin <max.lapshin@REDACTED> wrote:

> I have never ever seen any _production_ code, which is better with
> gen_fsm. Thanks to Fred for study examples, but they are study
> examples.
>
> I beleive that there may be situation, when gen_fsm is convenient. But
> I ask only to show example of such code.

Fortunately this isn't a hockey game, because the moving goal posts would
make it quite hard to score a goal ;)

If I make a website using my code and then make it public, does it become
production code? Are there other hidden criteria?