[erlang-questions] reltool not copying erl_interface

Jesse Gumm <>
Sun Dec 4 21:06:34 CET 2011

I realize, of course, that I can do workarounds to this issue (and so
far my workaround has been a modified rebar), but my concern is that I
believe this *should* be something that is properly handled by
reltool, at the very least when using {profile,development}.

Anyone else can shed some light on this?