[erlang-questions] try to find the crash report (a challenge)

Ahmed Omar spawn.think@REDACTED
Fri Dec 2 11:12:39 CET 2011

And what you get in error.log is just a formatted message after catching
the exception
case (catch apply(Module, do, [ModData])) of
{'EXIT', Reason} ->
    ?hdrd("traverse modules - exit", [{reason, Reason}]),
    String =
lists:flatten(
  io_lib:format("traverse exit from apply: ~p:do => ~n~p",
[Module, Reason])),