[erlang-questions] REST interface to mnesia

Joe Armstrong erlang@REDACTED
Wed Aug 31 10:35:29 CEST 2011

I want a resident Erlang database that always runs on my machine.
When I boot the system it's always running (like mySQL etc.)

I want to be able to access it from any programming language.

What I'd like

   1) You install X
        X might be erlang + mnesia + REST interface to mnesia
   2) X runs forever
   3) You manage X create tables etc via a web interface
        or via REST commands or through a native-erlang interface
   4) You populate the tables via REST commands
        or through a native-erlang interface

/Joe