[erlang-questions] [ANN] Erlson - dynamic name-value dictionary data type and syntax

Juan Jose Comellas juanjo@REDACTED
Tue Aug 30 01:26:16 CEST 2011

May I suggest switching the decoded JSON format to that used by ejson (
https://github.com/benoitc/ejson) and jiffy (https://github.com/davisp/jiffy)
instead of the format used by mochiweb/mochijson2. Most of the projects that
make heavy use of JSON seem to be moving to the format I'm suggesting.

Juanjo