[erlang-questions] xmlrpc library is alive and well

Richard Carlsson <>
Mon Aug 29 17:15:38 CEST 2011

This is just to announce that the XML-RPC library by Joakim Grebenö is
still being maintained (and has by now seen several years of hard use at
Klarna). We have tracked down patches by others around the 'net and
included them in a neat git repository in the hands of Tobbe T.:

If you want to use xmlrpc without going through a full-fledged
webserver, this can be useful. And if you have patches that we haven't
already pulled in, please submit them.