[erlang-questions] FW: Mailman privacy alert

Andrew Cheese Andrew.Cheese@REDACTED
Thu Aug 11 08:29:40 CEST 2011

Hi,

I was trying to change my subscription to a daily digest (otherwise my inbox
overflows :-)

How do I do this ?

Thanks
Andy

Andrew Cheese
System Architecture Expert
HUAWEI TECHNOLOGIES CO.,LTD.  huawei_logo

Address:
Skalholtsgatan 11,
16440 Kista,
Sweden
www.huawei.com
This e-mail and its attachments contain confidential information from
HUAWEI, which
is intended only for the person or entity whose address is listed above. Any
use of the
information contained herein in any way (including, but not limited to,
total or partial
disclosure, reproduction, or dissemination) by persons other than the
intended
recipient(s) is prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please
notify the sender by