[erlang-questions] Wrangler (Was: Re: my best erlang "foot in mouth")

Simon Thompson s.j.thompson@REDACTED
Wed Aug 10 15:04:25 CEST 2011

Richard - thanks for nudging us to doing this. The Wrangler team plans a release in the next few weeks with stable versions of the scripting, and a repository for scripts.

Simon and Huiqing