[erlang-questions] suggestions for erlang drawing toolkit?

Robert Virding robert.virding@REDACTED
Tue Aug 9 16:12:17 CEST 2011

If you want some example code for generating DOT files look towards the end of leex.erl (scanner generator), out_dfa_graph/3, where there is some code to generate a DOT file showing the internal DFA as a graph. It is only a limited example but gives you some indication how it is done.

Robert