[erlang-questions] Erlang to Python

Wilson MacGyver wmacgyver@REDACTED
Sat Aug 6 19:12:04 CEST 2011

At first read, it sounds like the core problem is they are python experts, and don't have a lot of erlang expertise  in house. Thus finding python code more maintainable.

I don't think anyone would disagree that python has much large community and talent pool to draw from.

The only point in the post I wondered about is the JSON handling bit. Has anyone benchmarked mochijson/mochijson2 against well known fast performer like Jackson for java or aeson for Haskell?