[erlang-questions] New_ssl module and CRL support

Kenneth Lundin kenneth.lundin@REDACTED
Sat Aug 6 00:28:52 CEST 2011

It is vacation time in Sweden , you can expect better answers on this
in a couple of weeks when most people are back.

I would say that it is in our plans to support CRL but I can't promise
exactly when it will be there. There are workarounds
as you may read in another response.

/Kenneth, Erlang/OTP Ericsson.