[erlang-questions] exprecs installation failure

Ulf Wiger ulf.wiger@REDACTED
Fri Aug 5 08:47:02 CEST 2011

Hi Motiejus,

What the error report says is that it can't find the parse_trans module, which exprecs relies on. Your "-pa ." option seems to take care of finding exprecs.beam, but not parse_trans.beam.

In later versions of parse_trans, exprecs is in parse_trans/src, and you can even set your environment to find the parse_trans modules via ERL_LIBS.

https://github.com/esl/parse_trans/tree/master/src

BR,
Ulf W

Ulf Wiger, CTO, Erlang Solutions, Ltd.