[erlang-questions] How about a new warning? Was: Re: trouble with erlang or erlang is a ghetto

Robert Virding robert.virding@REDACTED
Thu Aug 4 00:17:21 CEST 2011

I am assuming that the check only applies for variables in matches with '=' and not in case/receive patterns. In that case I would not mind having such a warning turnable on/off at will. I seldom test for values in '=' matches, only in case/receive.

The emacs colouring is difficult given how erlang handles variables and evaluation ordering etc.

Robert