[erlang-questions] newbie web-development advice / guidance

Rapsey rapsey@REDACTED
Wed Aug 3 22:35:58 CEST 2011

Yeah I never liked nitrogen records either. I don't know how others build
sites, but at my company the client side steps are always:
photoshop file  -> create html/css -> convert to templates and write
javascript

Using django templates makes complete sense when you're starting from an
html file. It does not take that much work at all and requires very little
programming knowledge. If you change anything, it's not difficult to put the
changes in the template, because they are so similar.
If we used nitrogen, it would take significantly more work and the person
doing it, would need to learn something completely unnatural if he did not
know erlang already.

Sergej