[erlang-questions] New_ssl module and CRL support

Paul Guyot <>
Wed Aug 3 14:31:53 CEST 2011

> Message: 2
> Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2011 11:37:10 +0100
> From: "Rosa, Andrea" <>
> To: "" <>
> Subject: Re: [erlang-questions] New_ssl module and CRL support

> Hi
> Any news about that? Someone is so kind to give information about future plan for supporting CRL?
> Someone is facing with the same issue and can give me information about some workaround?
> Best regards

As a workaround, you can use the verify_fun option. Such a function would check that the peer or the CA certificates do not belong to a given list of (revoked) certificates.

Paul
--
Semiocast            http://semiocast.com/
+33.183627948 - 20 rue Lacaze, 75014 Paris