[erlang-questions] [ANN] euuid 1.0.0 - an erlang UUID implementation

Martijn Rijkeboer erlang@REDACTED
Mon Aug 1 20:37:51 CEST 2011

Hello,

As an exercise for learning Erlang I wrote an Universally Unique
IDentifier (UUID) implementation as defined in RFC 4122. This module
implements the UUID versions 1, 3, 4 and 5. It also implements a custom
time based UUID that is based on version 1 but has a different layout to
allow easy sorting on the creation date. This module is available as
open-source under the MIT licence for anyone to use.

You can take a look at the code on my github repository:
- https://github.com/mrijkeboer/euuid

Since this is my first Erlang program please let me know what you think.
I'm open to suggestions and enhancements.

Best regards,

Martijn Rijkeboer