[erlang-questions] Backpressure

Jon Watte jwatte@REDACTED
Mon Aug 1 00:57:01 CEST 2011

Is there a good counter or other way of instrumenting this send queue, btw?
(I'm using R13B3 but am starting to feel like I have to upgrade at some
point...)

Sincerely,

jw

--
Americans might object: there is no way we would sacrifice our living
standards for the benefit of people in the rest of the world. Nevertheless,