[erlang-questions] [Erlang-Q] Why can not create a Mnesia schema directory indicated by a full path

Ulf Wiger ulf.wiger@REDACTED
Sun Apr 24 19:40:26 CEST 2011

The application environment variables are a bit special, as they are not primarily intended to be set from the command line. They are normally defined either in the .app file or in the sys.config file.

The other command-line options, e.g. -pa and -pz, are more unix-like. :)

BR,
Ulf W