[erlang-questions] cross-compiling for vxWorks SH4A

bokner boris.okner@REDACTED
Sat Apr 23 23:23:40 CEST 2011

Hello,

Anyone could share experience cross-compiling vxWorks for SH4A
processor on Linux box? I am new to vxWorks; I did my best to modify
xcomp/erl-xcomp-vxworks_ppc32.conf example, and was able to go through
'./otp_build configure' part as described in
http://www.erlang.org/doc/installation_guide/INSTALL-CROSS.html#Build-and-Install-Procedure_Building-With-the-otpbuild-Script
without errors.
However, './otp_build boot -a' gives me a lot of errors, particularly
"Found no appropriate type to use for 'byte'" ones, and dies with:

make[5]: *** [obj/sh-wrs-vxworks/opt/r/ethr_aux.o] Error 1

Any insights would be very much appreciated.

Regards,
Boris