[erlang-questions] Ubuntu, Erlang, and Laptop Questions

Eric Merritt ericbmerritt@REDACTED
Thu Apr 21 16:28:52 CEST 2011

Any laptop just about will work. I would suggest you go with something
that has multiple cores so you get true concurrency off the bat. Just
about every laptop has that now though.