[erlang-questions] Web Frameworks: which to choose?

Jesse Gumm sigmastar@REDACTED
Mon Apr 18 20:16:19 CEST 2011

Here's my vote for Nitrogen.  I've been working with Nitrogen for
close to two years now, and I quite enjoy it.

And Webmachine support was recently added to Nitrogen, so as far as I
know, you can indeed add some REST-type stuff there, but I haven't
ever tinkered with Webmachine so I can't speak at all about it.

I gave a talk a few months ago about Nitrogen.  Here are the slides
(they should work for Nitrogen 2.0.2, but things changed in 2.0.4):
https://docs.google.com/present/view?id=dc37wnrq_7hqpqc6gv

-Jesse