[erlang-questions] QR Code generation library.

Mike Oxford moxford@REDACTED
Sat Apr 9 02:08:31 CEST 2011

Well, ghostscript is a postscript interpreter, and postscript is just a
stack-based language.
I'd take a look at the Barcodewriter stuff anyways.  He did a good job
abstracting it out and it supports a lot of different barcodes.
Basically you set up the parameter, and say "go generate it!"  When it comes
back to give it a cookie and a pat on the head.
Even if you don't use it initially it's always nice to have options... :)

Good luck!

-mox