[erlang-questions] Erlang manuals problem when installing from Homebrew

Ahmed Al-Saadi thatpythonguy@REDACTED
Fri Apr 8 21:12:52 CEST 2011

I have had a problem with missing wx-related files when I installed with
Homebrew. I installed from source and all is well. I recommend that path
for anyone who doesn't wanna muck around with brew.

-signed(ahmed).