[erlang-questions] Is eXAT used by anyone?

Gleb Peregud gleber.p@REDACTED
Fri Apr 8 18:00:28 CEST 2011

Hello Erlangers!

I'm about to choose a technology for a Multiagent Systems course at my
university. Since I'm a eager user of Erlang I wanted to use eXAT. But
unfortunately course teacher wants everyone to use some actively
developed system. I need to provide to them some proofs that eXAT
matches this requirement. I can see that last papers about eXAT were
published in 2004 year. Is anyone working on this project? Or is
anyone using this project? I will be glad for any pointers in this
area

Best regards,
Gleb Peregud