[erlang-questions] Re: How to get Erlang/OTP with WX running on Linux 64bit?

Mojito Sorbet mojitotech@REDACTED
Thu Apr 7 16:09:25 CEST 2011

I have not done it with 64-bit, but I did get Erlang with WX working on
Ubuntu.  You do need to compile OTP to get it, but that part is simple.
  The hard part is chasing down all the prerequisites.  Check the output
of ./configure to make sure that WX will work - there are messages at
the end if any package will not be used.