[erlang-questions] Re: QR Code generation library.

Antoine Koener antoine.koener@REDACTED
Thu Apr 7 15:01:42 CEST 2011

On Apr 7, 2011, at 09:39 , Alex Arnon wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Does any of you know of a QR Code generation library for Erlang?
> If not, can you recommend a fast one that I could plonk on a port?

I've written some thing using Ghostscript to display DataMatrix code,
the idea was to feed gs with some
part of the data matrix and let him do the png image. (using a port)

But today you may use :
http://www.terryburton.co.uk/barcodewriter/

which is able to do every barcode you need, and more !

Also look at this page which a wrote a long time ago about using
ghostscript:
http://easyerl.blogspot.com/search/label/ghostscript
which will help you in using Ghostscript as a port...