[erlang-questions] path_consult for records

Max Lapshin max.lapshin@REDACTED
Wed Apr 6 22:52:09 CEST 2011

We have path_consult for tuples and we can read config files.

Is there any simple way to load records from txt files?

I.e.:  record_consult(Path, [video_frame, media_info]). Or it is not
hard to write with some existing parsers?
I want to read file of following structure:

#video_frame{content = video, codec = h264, flavor = config, dts = 0, pts = 0}.
#video_frame{content = audio, codec = aac, flavor = config, dts = 0, pts = 0}.