[erlang-questions] Re: file operations on zipped files (Re: how to add a module to preLoaded?)

Ulf Wiger ulf.wiger@REDACTED
Tue Apr 5 17:57:59 CEST 2011

On 5 Apr 2011, at 17:54, Håkan Mattsson wrote:

> This just raises the difficulty level a bit from what you
> expected. But that have never stopped you before. ;-)
>
> /Håkan

Sure, that's where the fun starts. :)

However, I did solve that already. What I should do now is to use the relevant erl_prim_file functions rather than my special functions in prim_file.

I should also change the epp hack to use code:lib_dir(App, include) and comply with the zip file naming restriction.

BR,
Ulf W

Ulf Wiger, CTO, Erlang Solutions, Ltd.
http://erlang-solutions.com